Two new health bosses in Peterborough are vowing to continue to try and provide the best quality care for residents.
Dr Gary Howsam, a partner at the Whittlesey and Stanground Surgery and New Queen Street Surgery, will become the clinical lead at the local Clinical Commissioning Group.
Tracy Dowling is now Chief Officer.
In summary, the changes to the CCG’s Governing Body are:
– Tracy Dowling has been appointed as Chief Officer (Accountable Officer)
– Dr Gary Howsam has been appointed as the Clinical Chair
– Dr Neil Modha has stepped down from his role as Chief Clinical Officer
– Maureen Donnelly will step down as Lay Chair
– A new Chair for Greater Peterborough LCG will be appointed