Connect FM is recruiting. We’re looking for someone to join our programming team on a part time basis…
BROADCAST ASSISTANT [Part Time]
We are radio people who make a difference
To help the breakfast show team with calls, social media and some simple editing.
- Answering calls for competitions and promotions.
- Social media management: posting to facebook and twitter
- Editing audio for broadcast
Ideally you will be looking for some experience in working in radio or studying media with a view to a full time career. You will need to be punctual, good on the phone, able to work under pressure, social media savvy and have an eye for detail. Please note that this is not an on air job.
- Great telephone manner
- Confident on social media and email
- Computer literate. Knowledge of basic audio editing would be a huge advantage
- Monday to Friday 0630 – 0900
You will be based at Connect FM in Kettering
You will report to the Operations Director
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org