The NO REPEAT WORKDAY £100 BOUNTY Rules
1. The NO REPEAT WORKDAY £100 BOUNTY promotion will be on-going until further notice.
2. The contest will be run on normal working weekdays, Monday to Friday during the hours 9am to 5pm. Bank Holidays [including Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day and Good Friday, Easter Monday etc] are not included. To be eligible to win the £100 cash prize “bounty”, prospective participants need to be deemed the first to call the station on 01536 513664 and identify that the same version of the song, by the same artist or band has been played in its entirety more than once between the exact hours of 9am to 5pm only on weekdays Monday to Friday inclusively. Only if the caller is deemed by the Programme Director as the “first caller through” on the appropriate phone number and if the same version of the song by the same artist has actually played will that caller be entitled to receive a cheque to the cash value of £100 (One hundred pounds)only.
3. Should there be technical difficulties during the hours of the 9 to 5 No Repeat Workday and a “back up” selection of music be broadcast from the transmitter not from the on-air studio; then any repetition of these songs will not be regarded as a repeated song and therefore no caller is eligible to receive the cash bounty.
4. The only way to enter this competition is through the use of an ordinary telephone by calling 01536 513664, no other method of entry will be accepted [including text, email or social media].
5. The Radio Station reserves the right to change the jackpot or nominated prize and/or major prize at it’s own discretion.
6. There is only ONE (1) prize per household for this contest. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment.
7. Employees or contractors of Adventure Radio, their advertising agencies, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate” includes: spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension. Participants must be 18 years of age or older.
8. Adventure Radio disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue a phone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, acts or God or otherwise.
9. By participating, all winners grant Adventure Radio Stations exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
10. Adventure Radio reserves the right to refuse awarding any prizes to a person who is determined to have violated rules as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
11. No purchase necessary to win. Adventure Radio reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any stage.
12. The Programme Director for Adventure Radio Stations will adjudicate any disputes. His decision will be final.
13. Adventure Radio reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.