The Westworld star explained why she did not want to identify her alleged attackers in a 15-minute video posted to her Twitter page.
She said: “It’s a terrifying thing to go through, mainly because you are at the risk of not being believed, your career being hurt, you being drained of your finances because it costs a lot of money to file a lawsuit and go to court with someone, especially if all you have is your word against theirs.
“And especially if these are very powerful people.”
Last year, Wood published a letter revealing she had been raped on two separate occasions and said she had tried to take her own life as a consequence.
“I am still standing. I am alive. I am happy. I am strong. But I am still not okay,” she said.
“Yes, I have been raped. By a significant other while we were together. And on a separate occasion, by the owner of a bar.”
In the video posted on Thursday, Wood also addressed the allegations against Harvey Weinstein – saying that she and everyone she knows had “heard numerous stories” about him.
“It was so normalised and it was talked about in such a way that you are warned about Weinstein – because most actresses are, this is just the truth,” she said.
“It’s passed off as: ‘Oh, that’s just crazy Harvey. Everybody knows. Just be careful around that one.'”
Speaking about her alleged abusers, the 30-year-old actress said they are “very powerful, very rich, very entitled, very narcissistic white men”.
Wood also revealed that she walked out of an awards show when one of her alleged rapists was being honoured, but refused to identify him.
“Once again you’re at the mercy of your abusers and you kicked a hornet’s nest and you have a target on your back,” she said.
“It took me seven years after I was raped to even admit that I was raped, that I should be upset and to get help for the trauma I endured,” she added.
“I’m still working through that.”
:: Anyone feeling emotionally distressed or suicidal can also call Samaritans for help on 116 123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org in the UK.