Here’s your chance to win a very special break for you and a friend.
Explore the photo gallery below of the beautifully refurbished Fawsley Hall Hotel and Spa. While you’re checking out the elegant bedrooms, stunning hall and fabulous facilities, see if you can spot the celebrity who’s “checked in”! This celeb must be spinning around in such wonderful surroundings! When you’ve worked out who it is, enter using the form below for your chance to win:
- An overnight stay for 2 people in a feature room
- Afternoon tea for 2
- Dinner for 2
- An indulgent 25 minute spa treatment for you and your guest
You should be so lucky, lucky, lucky!
As well as the usual Connect FM Terms & Conditions, the following apply for this promotion:
- The prize of the overnight stay in a feature room, afternoon tea, dinner and 2 spa treatments will be awarded to an entrant drawn at random from the correct entries received.
- The closing date for entries is Midnight on Sunday 13th November, 2016.
- The prize will be valid for 6 months from announcement of the winner and must be taken between Sunday – Friday only. Offer does not include Saturdays or certain dates including Christmas, New Year’s Eve and British Grand Prix week.
Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa is the perfect wedding venue for your romantic wedding in Northamptonshire. Queen Elizabeth I was entertained in these very rooms, as have generations of guests over the centuries. Indulgent touches abound throughout Fawsley Hall to create the Northamptonshire wedding venue you have always dreamed of, from the dramatic backdrop of the period buildings and private dining rooms to the stunning Master Suites and elegant bedrooms.
Make it a small and intimate wedding or a larger celebration within the exclusive contemporary setting of Knightley Court or the grand setting of the Main House.
From the reception to the wedding breakfast, our fabulous and beautifully designed historic rooms offer complete flexibility for up to 150 wedding guests or with the perfectly set Cedar Lawn, a marquee can be arranged for much larger numbers.
Take advantage of our spa for relaxation and wedding preparation. We are also licensed for wedding ceremonies and civil partnerships, we can host outdoor wedding ceremonies and we are a short walk from the parish church, a stroll which comes with stunning views of the estate and lake
Special wedding offers available for selected dates, please call us for further details 01327 892000
Connect FM is not responsible for the content of external websites or social media feeds.