Police are continuing their crackdown on violent crime in Northamptonshire.
Among the successes since last month, five people were arrested for domestic violence on the Hemmingwell and Queensway estates in Wellingborough.
Some of the operations carried out so farare listed below:
- Human Slavery operation in Northampton
- Three warrants carried out linked to Child Sexual Exploitation.
- High visibility patrols on Queensway and Hemmingwell in Wellingborough and five arrested for domestic violence.
- Child abuse warrant carried out and one arrested on suspicion of downloading images depicting child sexual abuse, equipment seized and search conducted.
- Operation to combat aggressive street begging in Northampton town Centre. Drugs warrant carried out relating to violence nominal in Kings Heath.