East Northamptonshire Council’s given the go ahead for a new initiative that aims to better support local firms and promote the district to prospective companies.
Officials are hopeful The Enterprising East Northants business charter will see the local authority working together with bosses to improve the area’s economy.
The Charter details the council’s commitment to:
• Champion and support local business
• Deliver the highest quality of service for businesses
• Provide good value for money
• Seek the views of businesses to help plan services
• Deal with businesses honestly and with integrity
Find out more at www.east-northamptonshire.gov.uk/enterpriseEN