Northamptonshire Police is hunting for five more people as part of its crackdown on serious and organised crime.
A number of investigations and raids have been carried out over the past few months through Operation Viper.
They’re now looking for:
- Anthony Townsend, 37, is wanted in connection with assault, theft, robbery and burglary offences in the Towcester area
- George Lankston, 18, is wanted in connection with an incident in which a man was assaulted and robbed in Kettering
- Shaun Alexander, 36, is wanted in connection with a robbery at a Corby business
- Joules Rutherford, 23, is wanted in connection with an incident in Daventry where a man was assaulted and robbed of his bicycle
- Troy Riviere, 28, is wanted in connection with common assault and criminal damage offences which took place in Wellingborough
Anyone with information on any of the above should call police on 101