We hope you can help us with the Toy Appeal. All we’re asking is to add one toy to your shopping trolley this year that could go to a disadvantaged child who deserves a better Christmas.
Here is some information about the toys we can accept – and thank you in advance. We’re very grateful that you’re even THINKING of helping us.
- To support the charities, we do have to put some conditions on the toys we can accept:
Toys need to be NEW – please no second hand toys.
- We know there are a lot of brilliant crafty knitters out there but unfortunately, we cannot accept handmade toys.
- Toys need to be UNWRAPPED – to make it easier for the charities who we be distributing them.
- Toys must conform to British Safety Standards [all new toys purchased from reputable stores will].
You can find out more here
We’re sure you know what to get but some suggestions for toys could be:
Babies and toddlers up to 5 years
- Teddy bearsAny kind of soft toy
- Anything to do with characters from Disney or children’s TV etc.
- Gifts for babies
Over 6 years
- Board games
- Craft kits
- Soft toys
- Model cars or Transformers
- Outdoor games
- Any sporting kit or games
Over 13-18 YEARS
- Board games and puzzles
- CDs and DVDs
- Lego Technic
- Store vouchers
- Amazon, iTunes, music download vouchers