Pulsar burst onto the world watch market with the first ever LED watch in 1972 and since then the name has been synonymous with adventurous and leading edge design. Today, Pulsar continues the tradition with new collections that are as individual, as distinctive and as desirable as any in the brands history.
For your chance to win a Mens Accelerator Watch from Pulsar – the official time partner of M-Sport World Rally Team, answer this question below:
What year did Pulsar launch the first ever LED watch?
Was it 1952, 1972 or 1992?
This isn’t your only chance to win with Pulsar. How would you like to win a fabulous trip to Barcelona in February 2019, all thanks to Pulsar?
Click here or on the button below to find out more and enter*!
As well as the usual Connect FM Competition Terms and Conditions, the following apply for this promotion:
– the prize is a Mens Accelerator Watch from Pulsar. The model number is PZ5031X1 . For full description please click on the model number or here
– closing date for online entries is midnight on Sunday 11th November
– The winner will be drawn from all entries received online [via this page] by the closing date and all entries received via Team Connect at H.Samuel, Queensgate, Peterborough on Sunday 11th November between 11am and 4pm.
– No alternative prize will be offered.
– The winner will be contacted by Connect FM once the promotion as finished.
* The competition to win a trip to Barcelona is not exclusive to Connect FM listeners and is run by Pulsar directly. Entry to this competition is not necessary in order to enter the competition to win the watch as described above. Connect FM accepts no responsibility for the Win a Trip to Barcelona competition.